DOCTORATE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (DBM)
This programme develops complex problem-solving capabilities by applying rigorous scientific research process which contributes to the creation of the new body of knowledge in the area of management and leadership.
- Introduction to Research at a Doctoral Level
- Bridging Programme
- A completed application form
- A resume/curriculum vitae and motivation letter
- Certified copies of the degree certificate and academic transcript of relevant master’s degree from an accredited institution, with a mark of at least 65% for either:
- both the modules and dissertation of master’s degree
- the dissertation of a full research project
- Statement of research intent: Brief outline of what the applicant intends to research. Upon submission, the Academic Head will evaluate the candidate.