Master of public management
The Master of Public Management is specifically designed for the individual who is looking to upgrade their leadership and management skills, and in turn, go on to change the world! A graduate of this programme is equipped to pursue a career as an expert in their field. Whether you’re looking to make a purposeful transformation to the public sector or a meaningful contribution to a non-profit organisation, the Regenesys MPM programme offers internationally recognised next-level insights into the dynamics of operating within the public sphere.
This programme develops leadership and management skills required to
manage a business, government, and non-profit organisations, or to start
your own business.
- Honours degree at NQF level 8
- Postgraduate diploma at NQF level 8 or
- Professional bachelor’s degree at NQF level 8.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organisational Development
- Public Policy Development and Implementation
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Public Project Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Finance
- Sustainable Development
- Governance and Intergovernmental Relations
- Public Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Economics Strategic Management in the Public Sector
ELECTIVES: CHOICE OF TWO*
- Comparative Management Trends
- Labour Relations
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Quality and Customer Service Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Based on Student Numbers
- NQF level 9 qualification, with 200 credits.
- This 2-year qualification consists of 12 compulsory modules, 2 electives and a research dissertation.